Due to an impending essay - this blog is a short one.
![]() |
| drinking a cocktail that prob cost more than my full weeks budget |
Day 4 - well pretty much the same as the other days... I didn't eat very much at all today. Had 1/2 banana for my breakfast, then made a pot of mac n cheese and threw in the rest of my sausage... an estimated £1.50 to make, but I only ate half - which worked out at 75p, and is the best thing I've had all week.
Getting a bit fed up now, although the pasta was delicious I blew my budget, and retired to bed at an incredible 8.30pm with a film to try and take my mind off my gurgling, sore, confused belly.
Concentration levels are so low, I am really struggling to get this essay done. Imagine trying to stay awake and alert at school all day when you have ate so little....


This is a real eye opener isn't it When I had my biggest meal I actually felt the worst, all stodgy and well, just YUK.
ReplyDeleteKeep going you are almost at the end and doing so well, hope the essay goes well and that your tired brain can cope.
(Since I've been doing this challenge everytime I type brain, it comes out as 'brian' I don't know who he is but I wish he would get out of my head...lol.)
Good luck for your final day.
Sue xx