Tuesday, 10 May 2011

The Final Day

Sorry its took so long to get this up... Just been a whirlwind of activity.

The final day had a strange air around it, like I was expecting an epiphany of some sort telling me how all this worked. But I didn't, I just felt the same way I had felt all the other days... hungry and miserable...

I ate my usual, oats, banana, noodles and a macaroni pie. Water... so much water....

There was no fanfare, no celebration, just another night of going to bed hungry, with a sore head and irritated stomach.

But I did it, that's the point, I completed the charity event through till the end. The money I have raised has not been in vain and neither has this blog because it prompted two more people to donate. The money I have raised has been raised honestly and with great thanks. That's what important...that is the epiphany: I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment