Day 3 - fell asleep at 4pm on the couch and could only study in 20-30min slots at a time....
Had my oats again for breakfast, with my 1/2 banana and then for lunch I had pasta, a carrot, a onion and 1/4 pork sausage - I actually made quite a lot of past because it was so cheap to buy so I had quite a large lunch as you can see...
20mins later I threw it all back up again - obviously too much at the one time for my tender belly!
I held off on my dinner till about 7.30pm - because I needed energy to start writing my essay. So I had 2xslices of toast (no butter) and 1/2 can of beans... I haven't included a photo - well you guys know what beans on toast looks like don't ya??
Came across a great quote yesterday, from Kofi Annan, who was the 7th Secretary-General of the United Nations and was awarded the 2001 Noble Peace Prize. Kofi has advocated on behalf of gender equality in the third world, stating that: “Gender equality is more than a goal in itself. It is a precondition for meeting the challenge of reducing poverty, promoting sustainable development and building good governance.”
Gender Equality is one of the Millenium Development Goals, arguable one of the most important ones! Below is a short clip which gives you a flavour of what women want, what the expect and how gender equality can help turn poverty around.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znh7Dt08Reo&feature=player_embedded#at=102

Oooh....can I remember what beans on toast looks like.....vaguely (I didn't buy any beans!!).
ReplyDeleteYou doing well....almost at the end, keep up the good work.
(If you want to check out my Blog click on the 'sue15cat' it'll take you there.)
Sue xx